the errors I've noticed that i usually do on each paper are grammatical errors i think this error is something easy that i can fix i just need to be more patient with how quickly i write things.
I've been told by many teachers that i always have a good foundation but i can never completely help hold up my paper. i think once i start to help build my paper more i think i can be a great paper writer.
another error that i tend to due is my conclusion i always find it hard to close out a paper. the reason why i think i mess up on that is because i am tired and already mentally darned that i just give up at the end and i think once i stop doing that i will be ok at that part.
those are three things i need to work on and i am starting to work on them and i think after I've been told so many times to fix these errors I've finally understood that i need to fix them.
No comments:
Post a Comment